Paxton Sports Academy is a non-profit youth development organization that offers support and comprehensive services to underserved youth. Through targeted programs, workshops, and mentoring we seek to inspire youth to strive for success on and off the court by focusing on three critical areas: Academic assistance, Leadership Development and Citizenship.
The focus of the services that we provide to each youth are: mentorship, academic tutoring, and life skills character development courses to build postive behaviors and life enrichments through playing elite level travel basketball (AAU) to all youth. Basketball is just the tool that PSA uses to inspire our youth to strive and believe that they can be a productive role model, leader, and citizen.
Our mission is to serve our community by reaching and teaching our youth through sports, character development, and academic assistance. We promote positive self-images by providing an environment of coaches, mentors and tutors who believes in our youth. We encourage them to embrace the highest values and sense of responsibilities to their families, peers and communities.
“SOME people say that leaders are born, while others say they are made through life’s experiences. At PSA it won’t matter, our comprehensive programming focuses on the personal development of the whole student athlete and encourages growth in the critical areas that will help each student excel in the classroom as well as on the court.”
President – Tometrius Paxton
- Every child has a story. For 1.7 million American children, that story is filled with the abandonment, loneliness, and shame that come from having a mom or dad in prison....Read More
- Your donation helps at-risk kids in the Bay Area… Write-off the car, But not the kid. Make an auto donation to a local non profit charity that has over 10+...Read More
- Imagine you were a carpenter o mechanic and you were received your 1st account. However after the excitement you realized that you didn’t have adequate tools to complete the job?...Read More
- Parents who don’t have access to affordable, quality care after school worry about the well-being of their unsupervised children. In their state of neglect, boredom and loneliness, these children are...Read More
- Our enrichment programs are designed to further develop student’s ethics and morality through character education and competition. Through various programs students will develop the social and emotional skills that will...Read More